The Epic Awesomeness Award!! Rock On!
I have recently been nomination for the Epic Awesomeness Award. Why? Well, I have been asked to list tell resasons or things about myself that would qualify me for such an award.
1. I write about real emotions and try to let people know what works for me on journey through recovery.
2. I describe situations that really happened to me that readers can relate to and identify with.
3. I dance every morning after I meditate to new music, old music, fun music.
4. I blow bubbles for my animal friends everyday and laugh hysterically at them as they try to catch them.
5. I love my teenage kids, they did not drive me crazy but they’re my crew and biggest fans no matter what I do, unconditional love!
6. I go outside everyday, even if it’s just to say good morning to the world. Most days I try to get into nature and hike around.
7. I love exploring new places.
8. Did I mention I dance in the morning? I also dance and sing louder then the music in my car.
9. I love fruit roll-ups! Especially the tongue tattoo ones!
10. I try to learn something new everyday and write about it.
I would also like to nominate some people for this award:
If I nominate you go to http://crankycaregiver.wordpress.com/2013/05/10/some-epic-news/ and then I encourage you to do the same thing, tell us ten groovy things about yourself, ten EPIC things then nominate ten people as well.
The nominees are…
Good Luck nominees!!!
- The Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness! (amongmanyblessings.com)
- The Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness! (mathematicalmischief.com)
- Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness! (klling.wordpress.com)
- Epically Awesome Award (starrystez.com)
- Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness (transcendingbordersblog.wordpress.com)
- Epically Awesome Award Of Epic Awesomeness: So Cool! (lovelyseasonscomeandgo.wordpress.com)