Happiness Is A State Of Mind
Bring it! Happiness is a state of being, you can’t get it from acquiring tons of material things, buying a new car, getting a new job, moving, etc. If you aren’t happy where you’re at is that really going to help? Temporarily, yes but, what about in the long run? Life coaches recommend fixing the problems within before making drastic changes in your life. If you think a new job will help you find happiness give it a year or even 6 months of changing the things that are draining you and stressing you and then decide. Making drastic changes usually just cause more problems because no matter where you go, no matter your job, no matter your friends, you are still you and you are going to bring you with you anywhere you go. You can’t outrun yourself!! So, try a few small changes every week and identifying the energy drains in your life, relationships, responsibilities and situations. Then you brainstorm on how to change those negatives in your life. You cannot change all at once so take your time, explore and take baby steps. Another thing to remember is to breath, meditate, and take care of yourself. If your physical body feels bad, you’re going to feel bad. Force a smile, change your negative thinking and find the beauty in things, it really doesn’t take much, baby steps to happiness, true lasting happiness.
- ” Happiness is a State of Mind ” ( Myrhen B. Legara ) (shaembaem.wordpress.com)
- The power of positivity at work (nitpickersnook.com)
- Learning How To Be Happy With Yourself (thegoodmotherproject.com)
- What is Happiness? (coca-cola.com)
- Being Happy (iftheseascatchfire.wordpress.com)
- Do You Deserve To Be Happy? What is Happiness – Thoughts of happy. (sylvestermcnutt.com)